Working at Ross Mechanical Group
MORE THAN A JOB BUT A CAREER
To our customers we help them create the perfect indoor climate for their business.Whether you work inside our office or out in the field, a job at Ross Mechanical Group will be demanding, but also rewarding. We offer a Supportive, Safety and personal growth environment, where you can continue to hone your skills. As a growing company we are looking for technicians who want a career path.
A LEGACY OF SERVICE
Our company is built on a legacy of service: service to our customers, service to each other, and service to our community. We are always looking for new team members to help us grow and continue to uphold our tradition of service in it’s many forms.
COMMERCIAL HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We offer a Supportive, Safety and personal growth environment, where you can continue to hone your skills. As a growing company we are looking for technicians who want a career path.
Our compensation package includes the following:
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Life
- Retirement and Retirement planning
- Bi-yearly salary increases
- Paid Holidays, Vacation as well as 2 PERSONAL DAYS
- On-going training
- Tool allowance
- Company provided –THERMAL IMAGERS,
- Referral incentives for staff as well as new prospects
- Company provides clothing-(Shirts, Jackets)
- Company provided inclement weather gear-Hand and Feet warmers, Body heaters
& for extreme heat conditions -self cooling accessories
- Free maintenance of your family vehicles with other repairs done at cost -in our lift equipped repair bay. We have an on staff automotive technician
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb
- Pass random drug and back ground checks-due to nature of some of our customers.
- Diagnose, Repair, Maintain and upgrade a variety of commercial HVAC systems.
- Communicate and work with both internal staff, other technicians and customer
- Perform visual inspection of the state of the customers internal comfort -while on the job site to inform us of additional opportunities to satisfy the customer.
- Record information and send to office service reports, maintenance reports, parts required for repairs.
- Assist in keeping each customer’s on-site booklet in proper shape
- Provide feedback and input on how to improve company operations